Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Almost a year!

Wow, we are coming up on Jay's first birthday. A whole year has passed since our little man came into the world and it is strange to even think of what it was like before him. Although at times I do miss the freedom, I would never change having him in our life. Everyday he is doing something new and cute. Lately he has been getting his own little attitude. I don't know how to stop it, but I know that it is going to require a huge amount of patience on my part! How do I give someone so little an attitude adjustment? I look at him and say sweetly, "Jay stop screaming at Mommy, that is a bad thing," really I want to yell at him and say, "who do you think you are?!!! I am your mother and going thru pregnancy and labor is just to close to my memory for you to already be taking advantage of me like this!!" -Ohh the Joys!! 

1 comment:

Josh Treece said...

One day, I'm going to write a book on parenting called "Duct Tape: It Really Does Solve Everything"