Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Who needs a shower?!

I can't be the only one that hasn't showered yet, and its noon.
I can't be the only one who got only 5 hours of sleep.
The only one who is blogging while her kids have been in the bath for the last 20 minutes...pretty sure the floor is SOAKED!
The only one who has two large laundry baskets full of clean clothes.
The only one who has let her children have fruit loops for breakfast, and then watch a movie after that so I could play on pinterest. 
The only one who has a list of DIY projects that are waiting on me to finish them.
The only one who needs to wash my floors (it doesn't feel right when your hardwoods seem sticky.
But its ok. 
Cause the boys soaking the floor will cause it to get clean when I wipe it. 
The boys also know how to help themselves to fruit, so they have had an apple and a nectarine without the help of mom! 
The DIY projects can wait.
....and I am enjoying relaxing.
But please don't stop by.
Cause I may smell:)


Have a good day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love this. and i love love LOVE that you are blogging again. and no...you definitely aren't the only one ;)

Dancing Through Life said...

agreed! stinky mom in SC here ;)