Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sleep....

All day yesterday Miles had a fever, from 101 to 103. So I anticipated a loooonng night with him. I put him to bet at 7:30 after giving tylenol around 5pm. He went to sleep without a peep. At around 11 Davon and I hear him saying "mama, mama". Davon goes in to check and says he is burning up. Fever was 103, yet this kid was not crying, but smiling and laughing. We gave him ice water, tylenol and kissed him, in turn he waved and plainly said "Nigh-Night". Put him down and he woke up at 8 this morning....love this kid.
On the other hand my sabator, Jay, had nightmares all night, waking every hour and a half or so, and even wet the bed. All the while my sick Miles slept.
I love them both. I love miles sleep:) Sorry Jay.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

poor baby! but what a sweet boy. i love it and hate it when they are so deleriously sick! because you feel bad for them, but you are glad that they sleep so hard! hope you get a nice chill time in for yourself today :)