Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

slow down

lately i feel like I have been trying to reach out and make my place here in atlanta and not spend enough time with my boys. I have been making friends and going out, designing playdates (when the one doing the "playing" is the shy one and would rather be home). Trying to get out of the house as much as I can.
I have been also very crabby and short tempered lately. Waking up with a bad attitude vs spending time with the Lord and being ready to take on the day.
Tomorrow I have discipleship in the morning babysitting in the afternoon. Friday busy morning of car stuff and then Bricks at night. So saturday, you are my day for time with my boys, playing at the park riding bikes, whatever is kiddish and fun.
I love having sons, i love they both like to get dirty (it took jay a minute), I love that we can just go play and they can be blissfully happy.

I just had to write this down, in some ways now that I have written I feel like I am being held accountable to step it up as a mother.

No comments: