Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

kids say the darndest....

Sometimes Jay says the cutest things and then I totally forget. My mom keeps telling me that I need to write it down...and then I forget to write it....
lately Jay is into encouragement and words of affirmation (a kid after my heart);
Davon and I were on our way out to a fancy dinner and he was dressed up, Jay said "Woah daddy, youre the boss."
Davon was eating his dinner all gone, which is not unexpected in our house, and Jay looked at him and said "daddy you are eating dinner all gone, oooh daddy, I'm so proud of you."
He constantly calls his cousin Marley a pretty princess.
He always says, "Momma, you are the prettiest girl in the world, so beautiful."

For some reason he has not been that encouraging to my dad. "Popi, why are your feet so yucky, whats wrong with your toes?"
The other day we were sitting at the dinner table and Jay looked at him and plainly states, "Popi, you need a shower!"
To which my mom lost it and asked Jay, "How do I look?" He replies-"Noni, your a babe!"

I love this kid and his comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shut up. he is so cute. i love that kid :) i know his future girlfriends will love reading the cute things he said as a toddler!