Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

growing up and slimming down...

So I think as Miles grows, gets more active and starts to walk, he is getting more and more slim. My chubby baby is soon to be no more. As he gets older he gets skinnier, today this seems to familiar........Why is it that most of my friends have lost weight or gotten smaller since high school, or even college. I have NEVER had a losing weight issue. Its always gain. Sometimes I get super frustrated about it. Does it just come easy for these people, is it just growing up, or are they working it off? Either way sometimes I would like to delete my facebook just so I dont have to see it!!
On a encouraging not, my sister and I have been walking almost everyday. Today we got up to 4 miles! Next week she wants to add in running.....
Post this one as my profile pic.....I can hear it now "wow she looks ahhmazing!"



2 comments:

Lindsey Parsons said...

You and me both girl! I've been doing really well at losing the baby weight but it's stalled due to the fact that Jackson is now eating table food. So, I have to fix stuff that not only we can eat, but he can too. So, goodbye South Beach! Hello pasta and mashed potatoes!

Unknown said...

I started drinking Power Tea only 2 weeks ago. I have missed a lot of my workouts and yes I really feel bad because I’ve paid for a membership with the gym I go to, but I still managed to lose 5 lbs! Actually nothing much changed in my lifestyle. I take the tea and still walk downtown for work and that’s about it. I was really struggling before because I had no time to go to the gym. It was such a breakthrough for me. I also learned about an instant business program that they’re offering but I haven’t actually tried that yet. You can go to this website http://if1s.com?131, and know more about it. I’ll try it in the next few weeks and will you know if it’s as good as it sounds too.