Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

snuggle bugs

Tuesday mornings Davon gets up and goes to work at 5:45, he has discipleship. So what it his usual job of changing miles diaper and taking jay to the potty becomes my job. I thought I was done nursing, but Miles is always super fussy when I get him in the morning, I find the only thing that calms him is the nursing, so I am still going. (Don't worry I am most definitely not a believer in nursing a child that can ask you for it) So after nursing Miles, I get he and Jay situated on the couch under a blanket-cause its fall and oooh so chilly! So now as I write the are watching the cat in the hat, eating cherrios, while Miles head is resting on Jay's shoulder. Sure there is the normal, "Miles is taking my cherrios", "Miles is gonna hit me," "Miles, is being fussy at me," but if you could put the scene on mute it would be so adorable:)
of course in the picture no snuggling is happening, they are not good at staying in character for pictures yet!
and please excuse the shiner on miles forehead, a shelf fell on him:) (he's the climbing monkey of the family!)

5 comments:

Elizabeth Zammarrelli said...

I love it, Tara. If you get a "mute button" I want a "pause button", wouldn't that be nice too? What time do they get up? Samuel is still a late to bed late to rise like his Mama.... fine by me :) miss you friend.

All Things said...

Thanks for sharing your morning with me. You are in Ga but it helps me feel closer to know how your morning is. I love your sweet family and miss you all dearly. I love you and can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

very sweet :) and i agree with liz on the "pause button"! you inspired me to update my blog too...i have been slack this week! enjoy the beautiful chilly day!

WEST ONE said...

Miles looks straight up angry...and Samoan.

stackfamily said...

Liz, maybe even a "slow mo" button! and Miles usually sleeps in, today was very unusual. He goes to bed about 7:30 and sleeps till about 8:30. But last night he was very cranky so I put him to bed at 6:45! maybe thats why he got up at 7? Jay has always been my early riser. he is up by 7 sharp! there was once when he was about miles age that he went for two weeks waking up at 7 on the dot! btw little sam is looking soo cute lately!