Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

sister sister...

If anyone is blessed to have a close knit relationship with their sibling they would understand this post. The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful sister. Life would not be the same without her. She is my best friend, closest confidante, listening ear, adventurous other half, and so much more. For one year in about 12 years we had the opportunity to live close to one another and unfortunately she moved to the pretty city of Savannah. Luckily she is the get up and go type and I am the home body, so when she delivers her baby I am ready for her to start traveling again and visit me:)!! I miss her and the easy, know what your thinking, layed back relationship she and I have and I am soo excited about her new little one coming into the world! I love having a chance to have little girls in my life and precious little nieces. Don't get me wrong, I want 6 kiddos and ALL boys, but I love Marley and could not imagine life without her! I cant wait to love this new little addition! Hope you enjoy the precious pictures!








1 comment:

Dancing Through Life said...

Great pics :) she is so beautiful! can't believe how big Marley is!!! I know she's excited about being a big sister!