Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

dirty little secrets...

Ahhhhh we are finally settled into our new house and it feels wonderful! We still have quite a few things at my moms. In fact a started to make baked potato soup and had been thinking about it all day, and whoops my soup pot was still at my moms...so Taco Bell came to the rescue. I know all the boys were excited (and me too:) We have been eating like crap lately and it doesnt help that the oven in our new house makes the kitchen about the same temp as what you are preheating at! BUT, this house is a blessing:)! I plan on posting pics tomorrow, that is to say if I get it all tidied up enough to take pics and post on the blog! In the mean time, a blog that I follow inspired me to share with you some dirty little secrets that you may or may not want to know about me:) So here goes.....
1. I pick my nose and make my husband or children get a tissue for me. Ugh. I know its gross, and even saying it or typing it is gross, but I cant stop, why??
2. I allow my van to pile up with junk, papers, wrappers, toys, you name it, and then say to Davon, "Honey, why haven't you cleaned out my van yet?"
3. I sometimes pretend, ok most everytime pretend that I am sleeping when I hear the boys cry in the night just so the hubs has to get up and get them.
4. I leave all the poopy cloth diapers sitting in the bathroom so my husband, who has a s-t-r-o-n-g sense of smell will walk in the house, and oops I forgot to clean the diapers....
5. I have shaved my arms every day since I was a junior in high school. I dont like body hair, and I felt a little bit to braidable, so it had to be done, and still is.
6. I hate bugs. I will spray them till they are good and dead and put a cup over them till someone moves it, ie my sister coming over or Davon getting home from work.
7. I love reality tv. I cant get enough of it. Its killing me that we dont have cable now, I feel like I am going through some sort of detox, and let me tell you its not easy!
8. Probably 3-4 nights out of the week I dont brush my teeth before going to bed. Yeah, I've had cavities I know its stupid, but I get tired and lazy. Dont judge.
9. I never iron. If something is wrinkly I will put it under my pillow and sleep on it, toss it in the dryer, or just do lunges in it for a while.
10. Every night when I get into bed I am fully aware that I am/will be thirsty for ice water, yet I still ask Davon to get it for me on his way to bed instead of just doing it myself. Even now, headed to bed in a minute, thirsty, I'm gonna ask him, why? I dont know.

There is so much more, but lets be honest, I've said to much already! Welcome back to reading my blog! Hope you didnt miss me too much!

4 comments:

WEST ONE said...

Sickening ain't it? Here's your water. Goodnight Babe.

Lindsey Parsons said...

Well we already know about our picking similarities but I had to share that I RARELY brush my teeth before bed. You are not the only one!! I mean if it happens a couple times a month, it's a miracle. My mom never made us as kids and so I've never been able to get into the habit. I never tell the full truth to the dentist either...I always blame my cavities on soft enamel. :)

stackfamily said...

All I want to know is... WHAT KIND OF MOTHER RAISED YOU???

Love All Over the Land said...

I do many of theses as well.....some not so much, some worse :-)