Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Virginia is for Lovers. Nature Lovers.

What a trip we had to Virginia! I will never be a farm owner-or a pet lover, but I can see the draw to that lifestyle. At least for three kiddos under the age of six (and even an 8 month old baby:)!
Morning rides on your own ATV, mowing the riding John Deere with Popi, singing songs with Noni, having puppet shows, scooping horse poop (and ACTUALLY wanting to do it!), sipping hot tea on the porch after adventures in the rain, riding the pony, finding bugs and frogs at the pond and so much more. The kids had a blast, and this "closet nature lover" wasn't to disappointed either:)













We also had the chance to visit the caverns by my moms house in the Shenandoah National Forest. It was so beautiful. Such a reminder of our Creator and thankful that He simply made them to bring glory to Himself. 


oooh i could eat these cheeks!







Thanks for enjoying our trip!

4 comments:

Love All Over the Land said...

How fun!!!! Love the pics...the boys are getting so big! So glad that they could enjoy such.

Lindsey Parsons said...

I don't know how I missed these posts?! But I'm glad I've gotten caught up now. Love you and those boys!

Unknown said...

this rules. i love your family and your trip. love, your nature loving friend ;)

Dancing Through Life said...

Are u kidding me? Those children are so stinkin cute--all 4 of them!! So just stop it! ;-) love u!