Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

a conversation between boys...

Jay has a new best friend here. Granted no one with take the place of his cousin Marley, and two friends Noah and Davis, but Gavin is starting to become a close second.
In the van yesterday I hear this.
"Jay, is your mom sometimes mean to you?"-Gavin
"Yeah, she is, she sometimes even spanks my bottom."-Jay
"Yeah, my mom was going to pull my pants down and "slap" me at the bricks because she was so mad at me."-Gavin
(jay changes the subject, maybe he doesnt want to bring up his indiscretions)
"My Noni knit me a pirate sweater at her house"-Jay
"Oh my mom has a really beautiful scarf at her house, she is not wearing it right now, but it is so beautiful"-Gavin
"My mom has a really pretty pick shirt"-Jay
and on and on with random facts.
Today is Gavins bday party. Maybe I am a bad mom, but I am taking Jay even though he woke up with a fever of 103.5. He has been talking about the party for weeks and has even asked to take the invitation to bed with him:) I think he likes having a friend:)