Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

not for the weak stomach....

Jay is obsessed with anatomy. Mainly female. Mainly mine. For a couple of months I have not allowed him to see me change clothes because he was a little to interested. Lately he has been asking if he can touch my boobs. goodness. So we have been talking A LOT about private parts. Yesterday I was laying in bed with him and he asked me if I had a penis. I told him "No, only boys have them." He said, "well, I will just pull down your pants and see." I of course said no and that it was private. He said "well I have little privates on the top, but you, mommy, have big huge ones, that I'm not allowed to touch." ...I think he's gonna be a boob man. ...And how does my three year old already make me feel uncomfortable and self-conscious?

Miles had his "first." Actually, it was a first for Davon and I as parents. Miles woke up (at 11am-a usual for him:), and Davon hears him talking away. He then hears him repeatedly say, yucky, yucky poo poo. So Davon casually walks into the room and then yells for me to come there.....this is what we saw.

He was still sucking away at his lovey, that yes, was covered in poop as well. He went in the bath and everything was stripped and washed. This is the first time we have ever has a poop mess in the bed. It was so disgusting.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AAAHH!!!! both stories made me laugh out loud!!! SO CUTE about your little "boob man." love it. and that is so disgusting and yet hilarious about miles!!! so glad you got a picture. can we say future wedding rehearsal dinner slideshow?! ;)

megan said...

Can we also say that I love how dav took pictures first without taking away the poo covered lovey. Classic

Kristin Lehmann said...

Hahaha! Tara this is the first time I have read your blog & the story about Jay made me laugh out loud! Grant is the same way, so interested in how we are different. I realized I had to stop changing around him about 8 months ago. I was changing clothes & he cocked his head to the side, looked at my underwear and asked "boy parts?". He loves talking about how he, Daddy & Carson have boy parts but Mama has girl parts. What in the world?!