Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

goonies never die...

I love that movie. Not sure why I used it for the title, i guess just to say I have decided to continue to blog, here and there. I have been messaged by a few of my friends who apparently avid reader of this ah-mazing blog and have encouraged me to keep going. So its not dead. I will keep going. Sorry for the tease. (however Melody, I still would like the list of reasons:)
I am sitting here watching Dora after eating a not very delicioso meal, Jay is paying attention quietly and Miles, as usual is running around pulling out toys that I spent twenty minutes putting away and screaming words, most of which no one would know. But a few that we do: NO, Dont touch, hungry, cracker, Diego, ball, truck, and plenty more NO's. This kid is a ball of energy all-day-long. He loves to dance, his new dance skills take on the appearance of a sumo wrestler, its pretty hilarious. Although he has slimmed down his coloring and chunky body in a cloth diaper really resembles one. He has been such a pill this week, with an ear infection and sinus infection, but today (of course the day we take him back to the dr) he seems 100% better. Why do we waste the money at the dr?
And did I mention the thing about the toys (of course I did, I can easily go back and read it), why do I even clean up the toys when they are awake? They just seem to want to play with them more when they are neatly put away vs on the floor?
I asked Davon how I could better serve him as a wife and helpmate, he said pray for him (which I love that he loves the Lord so much), and keep our bedroom clean. Ugh, I hate keeping my room tidy!! But here's to starting a new era as a wife, a tidy one.
......as i am typing Miles is head banging and laughing, head banging then laughing, and on and on....this kid is nuts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like this. alot :)
and i am working on that list. i am writing it in my head and will send it to you. you can use it as a guest blog posting.
and i really really like the title. and i really really really like you!!!
(still melody, under the name of steve)