Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

penis wars (yeah i said it!)

so jay being potty trained, is a little more naked than i usually let him be. He goes to the potty on his own and takes his shorts off, he just cant quite get the shorts back on! So hence the nakedness. Well his loves to play with miles and miles sitting up is about face to face with Jays privates. I am sitting on the computer as I am watching Jay pull at his own penis to show it to Miles telling him about pee pee. Should have got a picture but it was such a quick little moment. I am sure than there will be many more days of comparing their manhoods, as I think this is a fairly normal guy thing to do...or maybe my child is bizarre, that could be it too!
Also I find gross things so cute and funny. I think its hilarious that when jay blows his nose he always has to look at it to see the boogers he has accomplished! I think its funny now that he poops in the potty he calls is a snake and is sometimes afraid it will come out of the toilet and bite him! Haha. He loves when Miles spits up and runs to him with a cloth saying "My do it momma!"
I do love being a mom to little boys, so funny the things that come out of jays mouth, or other places!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so sweet!!! i love this. you really do need to get a pic of jay and miles "comparing" haha!!!! great title btw :)

All Things said...

Loved you telling me this story and I still laughed when I read it! Oh the joys that await me!

Lindsey Parsons said...

Definitely get a pic of it. It'll be a good one to show future girlfriends! :-)

stackfamily said...

poor miles is not going to want to compare to Jay. Jay has always stood out, if ya know what i mean:)