Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

teething and so much more....

Its been a little bit since I have written.
I have quite a few breakdowns this past week.
Miles has been gradually fussier and I was not sure why, and hadnt really noticed that he was until I hung out with a friends baby who is the same exact age, thats when I realized it!
Yesterday though I saw a big white spot on his gums and realized his top tooth is coming in! I remember someone saying they heard on the news that someone gave birth to a baby that already had their teeth in. The girl who was telling me this was not a nursing mother so she was like, can you imagine that pain. Truthfully, if your child is nursing correctly, you shouldnt feel that pain. SO, yes let me birth my next baby to have all their teeth, of course healthy, and maybe could he/she be potty trained? Is that too much to ask Lord?
Jay has not been regressing in potty training, but he is having this problem that when he pees in the toilet he doesnt push it down, intern spraying the pee straight out of the toilet getting clothes, floor, and himself wet....super fun.
There is a lot more that has been going on in myself spiritually lately, God is breaking down walls in me and healing a lot. There is a fire that he has put in my heart for His people, and I really could go so much into that, but of course Miles is waking up! (its 9:30, praise God!) Maybe thats for a late night post, for right now just the shallow stuff!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Zammarrelli said...

The serious blogs are the hardest to write; time consuming, emotionally exhausting, and sometimes (at least for me) regretful. So if you never get around to it I don't think anyone will hold it against you BUT if you don't post more about those boys and the wonderful times you have with them I sure you will hear about it.
P.S. I am taking the part about Jay peeing as a tip for potty training in the years to come... Thanks!