Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I am blessed...

Blessed to have two of the most adorable kids in the world.
Blessed because they love each other so much and love to give each other kisses and hugs.
Blessed because my husband likes to watch girlie movies with me.
Blessed that Davon has mondays off, a day no longer dreaded, but longed for.
Blessed that the Lord has given us such an amazing opportunity at our church to minister to youth and to be ministered to.
(why is it that all churches do not set up life on life discipleship for all their staff?)
Blessed to have women around me already that love me and want to pour into me.
Blessed that my Miles wins MVP of the nursery every week. (he is the most well behaved, hence given MVP-I feel bad for the other moms when I pick him up and all the nursery workers are telling me how wonderful Miles is)
Blessed (?) that I have another son who screams every time I drop him off at nursery because he doesnt want me to leave him (I know this will not always be like this, there will come a day when he wants me to leave him alone, may even beg me to do so)
Blessed to have a Lord who wants to see me, Tara Stack, happy, and continuously amazes me everyday.

No comments: