Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

These are the moments you realize....

How good you have it.
I have been in a state of complaining lately. I am sick of living with my parents. Frustrated we dont have money to spend. Sick of pinching pennies to end up with nothing. Missing my friends in SC. Missing the comfort of my old church home and how my kids were comfortable there. So I have been a kind of negative Nancy. But God puts it all into perspective.
A girl I went to high school with has recently found out her 2 year old has brain cancer. He started undergoing radiation today. He is Jays age. As I write this, I cry for her. I cry for the pain that she is going through having to see her precious son endure such pain and sickness. I pray that the Lord can give her the extra strength when she doesnt have any. I pray for Kelly's husband that will have to have even more strength to hold Kelly when she is falling apart. I don't understand why God allows things like this to happen especially to someone so young. This is something I think most will never understand about God. It pushes some to press into Him more, whereas it pushes others to turn there back on Him. I pray for Kelly and her family to press into God. I pray for Peyton ( there little boy) for God to give him supernatural strength and that in his own little age and his own little knowledge that he might come to find Jesus and His peace.
Please pray with me.
her caring bridge website is...... http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/peytonmccormick
if you would like to keep updated on how to pray

2 comments:

WEST ONE said...

I pray for Kelly and her family to press into God. I pray for Peyton ( there little boy) for God to give him supernatural strength and that in his own little age and his own little knowledge that he might come to find Jesus and His peace.

Tara, God has given you a beautiful heart. I thank God that he gave me you. My sons will be forever blessed that you are THEIR mom. I pray that God will bless them with a heart like that.

All Things said...

I am praying for Kelly and her family as they go through this most challenging time.
We can all have our Negative Nancy moments and I am very guilty of that especially when I am feeling overwhelmed with life but God has a way of reminding us just how blessed we are and then I must shut my trap and give Him praise!
Love you!