Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

my turn

I dont have pictures. Only memories.
Davon said because I blogged about him injuring Miles I should blog about how i injured Jay.
We were at a friends house for dinner, I took him out of the van and said go see daddy. I thought he did, I turned my back to walk to the back of the van to get a bag out of the trunk, and slammed the door shut. Immediately after I heard Jays screams. Yep, he hadnt walked to daddy, instead he was reaching in and trying to get his hat. I was terrified at what happened, but quickly opened the door, picked him up and held him, calmly trying to calm him down. He calmed down and was able to show me his fingers. They were all still there (thank God) and he was able to move all of them:) Just a big gash on his thumb. A band-aid did the trick!! He went on to wrestle with the middle schoolers for hours:)

No comments: