Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

be productive, be be productive!!

This past month has been cahrazy! But I have missed blogging so much! So I plan to get some great bloggin done today. But we all know there's a plan, and then there's children:) I tried to revamp the look of my blog with this new "dynamic" design, but it didnt show the option to share on fb or show friends blogs, and I love the option for my friends to see other friends blogs! Its a great way to help out other bloggin friends:) So same ol same ol!
This past weekend we celebrated the life of Davon's beautiful grandmother, who was almost 101 years old! She was born in 1910. Can you believe that? To experience all the things that she had been through in her life, what an amazing woman she was. She had 12 children, 46 grandchildren, 90 great-grandchildren, and 59 great-great grandchildren. What a beast of a woman. To think of just having 12 kids? I remember her telling me that she even took in some of her nieces and nephews. She was such a hard worker and awesome caregiver. I would love to leave the type of legacy that she did. She is the type of woman I think Proverbs 31 describes and what I aspire to be like:) So today I decided to be productive! As Proverbs 31 says "she looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness"; and as Dr Phil would say, "How's that working for ya?" Eek. I have washed and dried two loads of laundry (not folded out pull away), I have loaded pictures onto facebook (important household stuff ya know!), made oatmeal for breakfast, and avacado, crackers and pepperoni for lunch (super healthy:), I have followed Miles around cheering him on to go pee pee on the potty (which he held for 4 hours and then begged to go nigh nights), I've made my bed!, brushed my teeth,  and cleaned snot from Miles' nose about 20 times. Pretty productive right?! I have a huge list of things that I am working on that need to get done! 1. being to take a shower:) I have been wanting to take a picture of my craft room to show you all, but I've wanted to clean it, then take a picture. Well, everytime I clean it I forget to take a picture, and because of it being the playroom too, everyday it gets messy! So I said screw it! Here's a picture of the craftroom while its at work! (and btw its also the laundry room;) hence the laundry basket!) oh-and I guess the bathroom as well:)
Ok so enough blogging, the boys are in bed and quiet, time for a shower and finish up that Candyland baby mobile for a sweet friend of mine:) Enjoy your day, and take a shower, if not for yourself, for the people around you!

2 comments:

Dancing Through Life said...

Way to go Tara!! I am also sitting with my computer (catching up on blogs and doing some studio work) while my two sleep quietly upstairs! Love the inspiration from davon's grandmother!! Such an amazing woman and a blessing to your family!

WEST ONE said...

I'm gonna start calling' you P31