Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

a pinterest kinda day...

and oh what a great one!
The boys and I woke up and decided to bake some divine pumpkin biscuits, which of course included our homemade apple butter and a whole lotta fun!
Then we watched Home Alone 2 while Jay hid out of fear of Marve and Harry, Miles remained dry pants, I knit a slouchy hat, and Davon played Angry Birds and Family Fued on his IPhone. It was such quality family time:)
The boys had soup for lunch, which they thought was to spicy, so I simply gave them milk so they could wash it down. Such a good mother.
Then while the boys had a nap, I attempted to do so, but then explored pinterest and got antsy.
Sooo 
I got up and...

tried the pin "mug brownie"
...probably wouldnt do it again unless I was desperate for chocolate.
The taste was so good, the texture was like brownie batter. Not sure I could eat a full cup!
Worked on this pin of a braided tshirt scarf. Love it.
Want to do it in so many colors!
Took these cutie pies out to play!
Miles and Jayson have been itching to play outside. Its been almost of full week of staying in the house all day everyday. I have gotten out, but Davon stays in, but Miles has not. So we decided to let him go outside in his undies (and some sweats, said in the voice of Nacho Libre). He was doing so great. But, my little boy is a tree hugging pooper. He loves to go outside, hug a tree, and do his biz. So I knew this was dangerous, seeing since he is still fearful of doing it in the potty. I'm not going to say its the hub's fault, but I went inside for two minutes and I hear Miles saying uh oh. Yep, didnt hug a tree, but still became one with nature:) So we are still working on that.
I am making home made stockings, a pin too, but havent finish. I will post those tomorrow. So cute! and getting super excited about Christmas! I love it!
The night ended with a trip to The Cheesecake Factory with two of my best friends from high school.
It was perfect....
ignore the lighting! I promise Meredith is not a zombie.

No comments: