Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

(with a lisp) uh yeah, ladieth man...

i think my boys are both ladies men. Miles is such a flirt. He says hi to everyone, and I mean everyone. We will be riding in the car with the windows closed and he will be yelling "HI" to the cars next to us and waving. He calls girls pretty and even now has learned to start blowing kisses. All the youth girls love him, and he eats it up!
Jay is more of a ladies man in a subtle way. When he watches tv, without asking him, he will always tell me his favorite girls, who he thinks is the prettiest. On Saturday we went to a musical about the ugly ducking. Jay fell in love. Now there are children in the musical, so you may think aww how cute, one of the little girls. Nope. This was a college age girl. Right when she came out Jay pointed to her, looked at me and said
"Mama, she's my favorite."
Cute right? Well it got more intense. Everytime she wasnt in the scene he would ask me where his favorite girl was. Near the end when she came out to sing a solo he looked at me, then her, then back at me and says,
"Mama, do you think she sees me?"
Um, no son, I dont think she does. Then afterward he asked me on the way home if we could go back tomorrow so he could see her again and then proceeds to ask my mom,
"Noni, what do you think I should say to her? What do you think she will say to me?"
Oh heaven, am I ready for this as a mother? And Lord, if its not to much to ask, please dont let me have any girls. I'm not sure I could handle it:)
This is how he pointed at her. One eye closed, the other zoned in on where she was in the room. So intense.....

1 comment:

WEST ONE said...

That's how we Stack boys do!