Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Garth Brooks juice diet

So we still have fleas. Seriously? How do you get rid of these things?
So during the "bombing" of our home (after we tried other "highly recommend" sprays) we had to spend the whole day outside. And 
Praise
the
Lord
For such a gorgeous day! I had my women's discipleship group (and do you ever feel weird about calling yourself a woman?-It makes me feel like such an adult?).
Then we went to Fresh 2 Order- I love this place. I ordered a tuna burger with salad-of course no picture:) and the boys shared grilled cheese and fresh fruit, sooo good. If you are ever in the Atlanta area-its a must!!

 Then a little time at our church. I must admit, I took a picture and read about 3 scripture verses before Miles pretty much fell in. They wanted to get as close to the waters edge as they possibly could! I could say boys will be boys, but my niece would be right there with them!

Look at that muddy little behind!!

I could just eat them up!


Last stop was a yummy juice from Whole Foods! Because its healthy and reminds me of the So I Married an Axe Murderer line of "I'm on my weekly world news Garth Brooks juice diet."
Ok seriously. I bought it because I like juice, and there was a huge line for it. So I waited. Didn't know the cost, but when they said it was $4.50 I thought, ouch, but hey its super healthy.
and super nasty.
Come on, celery, kale, beets, wheat grass, pears, ginger. No. Never again. and if you say you like it i won't believe you. I saw everyone buying it, but walking to their cars with it? No one gulping it down. Hmmm.
Even Miles and Jay pretended to like it cause it was juice, then a few minutes later-"this is so yuck." ugh, my children are sheep also:)

No comments: