Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heroes in a half shell

Lately it has felt like fall is in the air. I love this time of year so much, especially when the mornings have a slight chill. I am mainly a "social" coffee drinker. I love it as a dessert, or a midafternoon snack, but if I drink it in the morning, its messes with my system. I feel like i have a 7 month old fetus kicking around in my belly with all the churning:) (sorry to much tmi?) So on cool fall mornings I drink a cup of pumpkin spice tea or chai. So delish. I just love the fall. Fires in the fire pit, jackets, oranges, browns, purples, apple picking, stews, soups, baking, candles that smell like cinnamon, halloween, costumes, candy, Hocus Pocus, Casper, snuggly nights, and on and on. I mean really who doesnt love it?!
Last weekend Davon and I went to a consignment sale and stumbled upon this number.
Its so rockin cool and for 5 bucks, who could beat that. Cowabunga.  Its original intention was for halloween, but Jay stripped almost immediately and has asked to put it on almost every day since. I know the outfit is Raphael and the eye cover is Michaelangelo, and Jays actual favorite is Leonardo, but he LOVES it. When he went to have a nap he told me that "Ninja turtles dont sleep with Jeffeys (his lovey that he has had since birth)." Then he also told me that "Ninja turtles DO NOT kiss there mamas" umm yes indeed they do son!
We also got a super rad Spiderman  joystick game, that Davon has spent some time trying to "teach" Jay how to play it. Honestly I am pretty sure that the whole time we have had it all I have heard is "Daddy, can it be my turn?!"
I love having boys!
come on.... cutest ninja turtle ever right?!

Dont forget to click on my Made! link underneath the banner to see more creations! Get yourself excited and start saving your money for all the items you want to buy from rickrackstacks on etsy:) wink wink!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

stop it. your son has stolen my heart. well - both of them really ;) michelangelo was always my fave though. i love that you write how you talk. i hear your voice when i read your words. love you friend. thanks for letting me call to vent.