Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Things that I am a fan of...

When I get home from the grocery store and fill up my fridge with fresh fruits, veggies, yummy spicy lunch meat (oops to hot for you boys, my bad), juice, chocolate for milk! It just makes me want to take a couple trips to the fridge and just look!
When I see the total of the grocery bill decrease as the cashier scans the coupons.
When I finish a sewing project in one night, its a much quicker fix than knitting!













Nap time, and the boys finally stop talking and all I hear are the birds and the hum of the air conditioning! (and maybe the 3 dogs barking at everything they see-but thats for another post:)
A nice shower and clean shaved legs!
Random calls from my husband, just to tell me that he loves me.
Sweet time with the Lord, when He really encourages my heart.
Looking through IPhoto of when my boys were babies and remembering sweet moments with them.

Sweet little smile, I cant believe how much he has grown!



I could just eat this little face!

Email from Shutterfly offering me a free photobook!
When people post comments on my blog or my status updates. I love this! Its so encouraging to hear other people "voices" and to know they take time to read and care.
Blog updates of my friends and the amazing crafters that I keep up with!
When people "follow" my blog. Its exciting to see the number increase, even by one!
What are you a fan of today??

4 comments:

Lindsey Parsons said...

I'm just happy to be a fan of YOU today!

Mouseymom said...

Ha! I so agree! anytime I get a comment on my blog--it totally makes my day! :)

A favorite of mine is the living room and kitchen looking all cleaned up and serene--
and
cleaning out my inbox until they all fit on one screen with no scroll thing!

stepping on the scale and finding out I randomly lost 3 lbs.

Unknown said...

I am a fan of this post! What a cute pencil/crayon holder! Love it!

stackfamily said...

Thanks for the comments! Love them! BTW Melody, its a knitting needle holder. Those are all my bamboo needles:)