Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

An outfit and a winner!

My little Jay is growing up so fast. It seems like just yesterday I was potty training him, now he is getting himself dressed! As I have written in previous blogs he has a pretty good sense of fashion too. Most of the time he picks out cute little matching outfits, but sometimes he thinks that just because its a green color it should match. Oh Jay, hunter green athletic shorts do not go with an olive green polo, not in our house at least. So we're still learning:) Sorry I am not one of those moms that will let him pick it out and then just go about the day, I have to have some agreement with him if I am going to take him out! I mean even Davon has had to change and outfit or two! Jay loves clothes, and loves when I "rock" up his tshirts! He is always telling me something new he wants on his shirts and he gets really down and out when I make something for Miles and not for him. A few days ago I told him to get dressed and this is what I came in to find..
.


Not only was it laid out perfectly, but his underwear even matched!! He cracks me up so much. Now that I took a picture he wants me to do this with every outfit he picks out! What a goof. I am working on a cool dude motorcycle shirt right now for him...stay tuned!

OH! and the winner of the give away and the name of my new shop on Etsy is.....
RickRackStacks by mouseymom.blogspot.com! You can send me your address and if you want it girlish, boyish, or neutral! My email is tstack1904@gmail.com. Thanks to everyone who came up with a name! It was fun hearing all the comments! Be on the look out for my new shop...

3 comments:

Mouseymom said...

WOOOHOOO! Yippeee! so glad to be the winner! As I was packing my son's lunch for Kindergarten this morning I thought--boy those reusable bags would be awesome!! So excited to get them! Thank you! And I do Love the name RickRack Stacks! Cannot wait to see your etsy shop!

Carla said...

So I'm a little embarrassed now because I am that mom that lets my kids wear whatever they want (within reason of course). Two different shades of green? Why not? The one thing I draw the line at is different patterns. No plaid with strips or polka dots!

stackfamily said...

oh but carla, you can where strips with polka dots! Just have it be different colors, and throw in a solid accent piece, like shoes or a belt. Dont be embarrassed. Right now its easy to be in control. Check back with me when my kids are the ages of yours! It may be a battle then that I may not want to fight!